Does fundraising with your board feel like a never-ending “three-legged race?” Are you ready to get your board off the sidelines and moving in the same direction? This workshop is ideal for nonprofit leaders who are ready to get back to the basics of fundraising. Join Funding for Good’s experts as we untangle the challenges that limit board engagement and equip your team with the tools to grow your capacity, including:
- Clarify the board’s role in resource development
- Review current fundraising trends within the sector
- Explore what every board member needs to know to fundraise successfully
- Learn how to identify prospects with your board
- Engage the board at all levels in the fundraising process (moves management)
- Access tips, tools, and timesaving templates to get your board started today
Pre-registration required. Registrants will be emailed the access information 24 hours before the training seminar. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.